Flickr Images

8 Things I Really Appreciate on my LDR

Monday, February 6, 2017

Valentine's Day is already next week and honestly I'm not even sure if I have plans for that day. I never really gave too much importance to that day but I think it would be interesting have some special program for the day! The right person can really change you... Anyways, I'm on a LDR (meaning, long distance relationship) and I think that one of the worst things about it is when you try to go to sleep at night and you can imagine what it would be like to be cuddling with that person, the warmth of their body against yours, being the big spoon or the little spoon, feeling safe in his arms, knowing that when you wake up, they will be right beside you. Although, there are a few things that I do really appreciate, here is a list 8 of them:

1. The texts you get from him make you smile at your phone like an idiot.

2. You have the cutest Skype dates (and a lot of How I Met Your Mother episodes)

4. SKYPE KISSES!!

5. You get really excited planning visits and talking about closing the distance someday.

6. Every visit is a huge adventure.

7. You really appreciate the little things close distance couples don't.

8. You know that if you survive distance you both can survive anything!

Post a Comment