Flickr Images

I think, I think too much

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Have you ever read something that killed you inside? Like a text message or someone's statues (or tweet), you feel like everything was going fine until you come across something you didn't want to read. Or you found out something you were better off not knowing. It's almost as it was posted just to purposely hurt you. You constantly read it over and over and over again to torture yourself. That has become some kind of routine for me.

From time to time I found out something or read something that maybe I shouldn't have. But the fact is, I did and instead I carry on with my life and ignore the "pain" that knowing bring me I just keep thinking about it trying to find a reason that could explain the whole situation.

I think, I think too much and I might not be always right but sometimes, actions, timing, words, people, all these factors make me believe I should keep thinking about the situation, make me think I should keep torture myself about the subject! Ironically, these same factor are the ones that help me to eventually move on and realize that all the time I spent destroying myself inside wasn't worth it. With time all the bad won't matter in the future.

Post a Comment