Flickr Images

March Wish list

Friday, February 24, 2017

My inner self always considered this month as "my month" ever since I was little! Why? Definitely, because March always ages me one more year!
Thinking about a new month that brings us new challenges and opportunities with new stories and adventures and also new wishes (that are made to give love to myself and of course to bring me some joy), this is my March wish list.

Março, o mês que eu, desde pequena, considero como sendo "o meu mês", pois é o mês que me envelhece mais um ano!
A pensar, assim, num novo mês com novos desafios e oportunidades, com novas histórias e aventuras, estes são os meus desejos para o mês (desejos que servem principalmente para me mimar e, claro, animar!).


1. Real Techniques Eyeshadow Starters Kit - HERE / 2. Demeliss Pro by Saint Algue (I can't find any official website, I'm sorry) / 3. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara - HERE / 4. Intimissimi Bralette Sara Lace Satin- HERE / 5. Lovely Breeze Brow Bar Silver Sun Glasses (Portuguese Accessories Store that ships worldwide!) - HERE / 6. Urban Decay Perversion Ultra Fine Tip Eyeliner (it's a freaking vegan eyeliner!) - HERE / 7. Adidas Gazelle Shoes (which are on its way to my lovely home) - HERE / 8. Calzedonia Leggings Jeans Patch Garden - HERE 



Post a Comment